POTENTIAL CLIENT INQUIRY FORM
AT THE MUSTARD SEED…
- We are a loving, Christian community for active adults with developmental disabilities.
- We do not accept State or Federal funding (Medicaid/Medicare). Click here to see our Program Fee Scale
- Families are responsible for ALL medical care.
- Seedsters participate in a creative Ceramics Program and enjoy a range of recreational, social, and cultural activities supervised by staff both on and off campus.
- To encourage family time for both Seedsters and staff, The Mustard Seed observes the following holidays: Good Friday through the following Monday, Memorial Day (including the weekend before and the Tuesday after), Thursday through Sunday at Thanksgiving, and two weeks at Christmas. During these times, there are no activities on campus, and our group homes are closed.
All Potential Client Inquiries and Applications are only valid for 2 years.
"...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,
'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20
(601) 992-3556 | 1085 Luckney Road | Brandon, MS 39047
OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
GIFT SHOP HOURS: 9:00am-4:00pm and Second Saturdays 10:00am-3:00pm